Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 Days to Live Like it's Your Last: Day 15

Pumpkin dressed himself to go to church one Sunday.
I didn't have the heart to make him change.  
I want my children to have confidence in the things they do themselves.  
So this is how he went.
What do you think?

I've been reminded that marriage needs to have some silliness in it.  
I understand that this is not about marriage but it's one of the big things in my life and a something I'm living my life through so for those that are unmarried please muddle on with me.
I used to do a lot of silly things with my husband 
but since becoming a mom
I've taken myself to seriously in the adult world.
I'm still sometimes silly with the children but I have forgotten to lighten up with the adults.
Yes it was worth the repeat.
I believe some of you may be in the same position.
Part of me living out my days is to get to be me all the way
and a huge part of me is silly.
Not irresponsible silliness that leads down the wrong path but 
just playful and happy silliness.
Join with me 
in rediscovering your silly side.
Do everything backwards tomorrow or dress ridiculous, play a silly game with your children, leave a silly message for your husband just find way to your fun side!

Love,
Mommaraff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that your here :)