Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Friday, October 12, 2012

31 Days to Live Like it's Your Last: Day 11

Putting together the final preparations for tomorrows show of support.
I am excited and yet 
nervous.
I hope that this is so peaceful and beautiful.
I hope those people
are a no show.
Please pray that tomorrow goes without a hitch!

My neighbor tonight was in a car accident and has some pain.
Please pray that she is alright and feels
better quickly.

So much going on.
Always this flowing in and out.
I'm reminded yet again and every day just how 
much life is not guaranteed. 
Hug your loved ones 
and make your list.
Remind yourself to be in the here and the now.
Take the time away from
the business
and envelope yourself in your passions.
Lay outside in the grass (where there are no red ants I have come to hate them since moving here lol)
breath in the sent of the grass and stare at the tree tops and clouds.
Remember what it was like to be a kid and just embrace life.
Tomorrow I want you to get up with the goal of breathing in your life.

I'm going to be breathing mine in with a grateful heart to our military and one soldier in particular.


Love,
Mommaraff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that your here :)