Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Friday, October 19, 2012

31 Days to Live Like it's Your Last: Day 17

Sometimes all it takes to get us to live our lives is to consider our emotions.  
They can really run the show.  
I started tonight unsure about a lot of things. 
 I was down and making myself sick with worry.  
I ended the night talking with a friend and it lightened my load.  
I felt while I was down that I had nothing to offer on here. 
 I'm not really grasping anything I thought. 
 How can I write to live like it's your last day when I am feeling this way.  
I felt like it all day and so I didn't get much down.
  I didn't seize my day or even spend it wrapped up in my children. 
 I spent it just coasting and pouting. 
 It makes me realize that I need to take my emotions captive. 
 I need to try to see that I'm upset and try to do things myself that will cheer me up. 
 I can call a close friend, my husband, family, someone who just by being them cheers me up.  
I don't need to feel like this all day. 
 There are times though that I can't seem to shake off the funk and I think it's ok to give myself the extra break that I need to just relax and recoperate. 
 I suppose part of living is also in the bad days. 
 The days that make us grow.  
Today I grew a little. 
 That's how I lived my day.

Mommaraff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that your here :)