Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 Days to Live Like it's Your Last Day: Day 5


           I'm up posting this late.  I had a good night and enjoyed it so fully that I just got home a few minutes ago.  It's almost still day five so it counts right?  We had a great day at co-op, playing at the park, and then going to my family's house.
          I went grocery shopping with my mom and then had some stew at her house.  Afterwards we roasted some marshmallows around a fire outside where my two little guys fell asleep.  Mr. A was up playing with his uncle and that's where he was when I left him.  Once in awhile it feels good to stay up too late with the ones you love and today was that day.
          If today was my last day I am so glad I spent it with family and in a memorable way.  I was going to take pictures but apparently I need to empty my card...I have over a thousand on it so I'm a little behind yikes.  So tonight I posted a picture I took of the moon a few months ago.  I hope your day went well and your learning to really live even in the everyday.
         P.S. Some of my friends today shaved their hair off and donated it or donated blood in honor of my friends little girl who is battling leukemia I wish  I didn't live across the country and could have been there to support them but I just wanted to give them a shout out and let them know that I love them and they are just awesome people!


Love,

Mommaraff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that your here :)