Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 days to Live Like it's Your Last: Day 16

The day started out rough I grasped onto the verse about rejoicing in everything and muddled my way through it. I didn't fair well although I had high hopes that with that verse I could make it and do it so well no one would know how tough it was. I failed though. My house is still messy, I have a headache, I once again am up to late, blogging to late, and I didn't make anything for tomorrows MOPS meeting. We did homework after four and didn't make it to our memory work or flashcards. I did however make a nice potato soup. If today were my last day though I'd say that it was alright. I had pumpkin spice oatmeal for breakfast, I prayed a lot more today (we really do need him on the tough days it shows), at my comfort soup, and I can't say much else but I do feel at peace with most things. I did yell a bit to much with my kids and I didn't get to be silly with them or even cuddle them aside from a few quick hugs. My husband worked and then worked on our car so I didn't see him except for a shower and a good night for the most part tonight. So I am going to keep with the challenge from yesterday and I'm going to try to be more light hearted and remember to be silly. I know MOPS will be fun!


Love,
Mommaraff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that your here :)