Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 Days to Live Like it's Your Last Day: Day 4

     

                                        Mr A, Monkey, and Pumpkin on the beach




        I am not full of inspiration today.  It's one of those days that are just so so and if it were my last it would have been a fine day but not a great one.  Yesterday was a great day.
       After MOPS and naps it was time for football practice where Monkey played while I sat with Mr. A on the sidelines while he read.  Afterwards we went to Wednesday night church at a church we used to visit but haven't been back to since just after Christmas last year.  They have a new children's pastor and she greeted Mr. A and I in the hall.  We wrote the boys birthdays on her birthday calendar and talked for awhile she was really friendly.  She has some African objects from her trip there and says she would love to talk with us about Africa.  I think I know what country we will be studying here soon!
      After church we stopped at the store and got a few groceries and come home to have sub sandwiches and laugh together around the table.  The night finished off with my husband and I enjoying time together.  I'd say a good successful day.  It makes today in all it's uninspiring slowness seem fitting.  Tomorrow we will be off again to go to Co-op and my parents house so I'll soak in this relaxing and enjoy it.  If today were my last day I'd like to have enjoyed the simplicity and just being together with my boys without an agenda.  What are you doing today?  Leave me a comment let me know that your here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that your here :)