Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

31 Days to Live Like it's Your Last: Day 9

I spent my day looking up educational songs for my children
to do some memory work.  
I did their school work with them and then began the search until
my husband got home.  
Yes it was a long search
I began to ache and yet there were so many things to look at!
 Good thing the kids were sleeping!  
I cooked dinner and we ran out to football practice were
I left Hubby and Mr. A to be picked up by my brother and
I dropped the other two off with my mother.  
Then I headed out for our homeschool mom's support night.  
We had a great speaker
She is actually the owner of Apologia along
with her husband.
I'd tell you more about that but honestly I'm just to tired. 
Her message was about joy I will tell you that much 
and that I really enjoyed it!
I
just 
lived 
today
as
it came
that's the truth of the day
I hope you were about to live out some things on your list. 
I suppose going to the mom's support night is on 
my list because making some good friends is 
on that list and 
I'm really hoping to cultivate some real friendships from this group.
Joy
is what I leave you with
Where is it that you find your joy?  

Love,
Mommaraff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that your here :)