Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

31 Days to Live Like it's Your Last: Day 8


31 Days to Live Like it's Your Last Day: Day 8

1. Have movie nights (I remember being curled up on the couch with my boys, some popcorn, and our dogs)
2. Have board game nights (I remember when we did this and we all had so much fun)
3. Read aloud a few books a month and in your best voices possible.
4. Don't forget to get on their level and really let them know how much you love them and your husband.
5. Have a play date with the rain.  How much fun we had as children splashing around in the puddles and trying to catch the rain.
6. Make pancakes with the kids and let them flip them.
7. Hold my breath as long as I can with them since this is one of their favorite games I might as well join them!
8. Take a walk with the family.
9. Go see the fall colors
10. Show my kids that their father and I love each other by making us a priority and having a date night.

What did you add to your list?
Love,
Mommaraff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that your here :)