Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Laundry

Monkeys birthday party is on Saturday so I have been busy working in the yard trying to get things under control.  Since my parents moving in to this house last year there have been a series of rose bushes that have remained untouched so I am trying to get them under control.  I am working on a post about what I have been thinking about while pruning them but so far the words don't seem to be coming out right.  I'll get it up here if I can get it to sound right.  So other wise I still have a ton of work to do.  The spring seemed to be coming when all of the sudden the weather has taken on a turn for the worse meaning that we have a garden growing like mad and now bad weather to not work on it.  The horses do not like the weather they usually are out grazing but now they are hiding out in their little barn like little babies lol.  I hope that the weather gets better soon. 

I have not been going on my walk the last time I went was on Saturday and before that I can't remember.  I hope I get back into it soon my schedule is just so messed up since I had the cold and I have not been able to get myself back on track. 

I finally folded the mountains of laundry that were accumulating.  Did I mention that I hate folding laundry?  I don't mind washing it at all.  In fact I rather enjoy washing it but asking me to fold it is incredibly irritating.  I wish we could just shove the laundry in the drawers or rather buckets which we are using right now, and forget about them.  There is the part of me though that almost OCD organizes our clothing.  I separate the laundry out by short sleeves, long sleeves, sweaters, pants, shorts, and outfits are also organized. There are shorts and short sleeves, pants with short sleeves, pants with long sleeves, and so on.  So it's really just a battle with myself.  I have really enjoyed the part of my accidental minimalism were I have been getting rid of the clothing that I don't really like.  I keep some things because someone gave it to me, the kids, or my hubby and I am now just getting rid of it.  Yeay less laundry!  I can't wait to get into my storage and began to throw things away and donate them.  There are so many things that I realize I do not need.  Well there really isn't much more going on I will let you all know how the birthday party went I hope your having a great week.

2 comments:

  1. we need to do some serious "pruning" of the things in our home and in storage too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on pruning now in our new home. We still have to much stuff. I hope things went well at your house!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know that your here :)