Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Birthday Party Prep and Rock Stars

Monkeys birthday party is on Saturday the 19th so today while grocery shopping I got all the party supplies.  My friends children are on very strict diets so I spent a lot of time reading labels and trying to figure out what would be safe for them.  The only things I have left to get are drinks, presents, goodie bags, and stuff to make the cardboar armor and foam swords.  Phew.  I could not find the drinks that would fit the bill for the strict diet so I'm going to have to do some more looking...or maybe just let her know that I couldn't find any and maybe she will want to bring her own.  At any rate I am so excited for the party!!  My little boy is going to be four!  They grow up so fast.  I am glad that I homeschool the boys and can get to know them so well.  It would be so much harder with them gone all the time and with time flying by I feel so blessed to have them around me.  What if God hadn't seen me as fit for them?  Well I am so glad that he did and I am trying so hard to fit the bill.

There hasn't been to much else going on here.  We are loving the calendar time board that I made.  I also made them each a binder with some sheets that match the board so that they can fill theirs in along with me and even Monkey gets into it and does a great job.  I am as into it as they are!  Their first memory verse is Psalms 17:8 Keep me as the apple of your eye. They both have it pretty much down.  Mr. A's goes a little farther with 'keep me as the apple of your eye.  Hide me in the shadow of your wings.' Look at my last post for the link up to the websites where I got all the information for these and look at 1+1+1=1 for the reason I am now calling my sons litte rock stars I think you'll love it as much as I do.  Don't forget to check out her faith beliefs to make sure you agree with them and follow her it's a great resource!

I hope you guys have all had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that your here :)