Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Boys First Food Fight

May 20

We got up yesterday my husband was at work already I got Aidan and Oen some cereal and decided to go clean up their room. I heard a lot of noise going on in the kitchen so I went out to check on them and their cereal was all over the table and the floor. I told them to clean it up now or they were going back to bed. I went back to their room and began to clean again. I had to tell the boys several times to get back to cleaning it up. I heard some one banging on the outside door so I went back out there to tell them to clean. I was very mad at this point and so I yelled clean this up now you boys know better than to throw food what where you thinking and Aidan says, "Well it wasn't even fun anyways mom so we're so sorry." He said it so matter of factly and like that just explain and took care of everything he went right back to work as I smiled to myself. Where do the children get these things? They say the funniest things and make me smile despite my anger, sadness, or pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that your here :)