Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Thursday, February 7, 2013

What? Another Birthday?

Wow this month is just flying by already.  I just realized Monkey's birthday is a little less than two weeks away!  
He's turning six where does the time go?  I need to get into planning mode.  I have no idea what the theme will be usually I plan it out way ahead of time but just forget to invite people until last minute but this year I didn't even remember that much.  
Hmmm going to have to spend some time today working on this.  So what's some of your favorite birthday party themes?  

We've had a Ponyo, monkeys, drive-in movie theater, halloween, trains,
pirate, 
 super heroes, and more.  
I was thinking of having a circus birthday for one of the boys
 but it just hasn't happened yet. 
 I think it might be a bit much to throw together for Monkey's birthday.

I just found this site and it has some good replies
That page led me to this page with even more ideas,
I could be on this page for quite awhile so I'm going to head off
of here.  
Pumpkin has his second set of allergy shots today
and an asthma plan appointment
so aside from helping my mom out 
today, schooling, and party planning I 
will be there.

Hope you all have a great day and I'll be seeing you soon.  Don't forget
to leave your party ideas here!

Love,
Mommaraff

Song I'm listening to now:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that your here :)