Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Friday, January 4, 2013

Art Boxes and Paint Lickers

Trying to pare down on books is not an easy job.
How can homeschooling book lovers
get rid of books?
Well I have a bit to many 
and would love to bring my left overs to 
our homeschool group meeting
to place in
our free piles that I have 
frequented so much.
I love 
free.


So that's what I'm doing today while my boys
are working on their school work 
which by the way must all be done with the art 
boxes they got for Christmas.
I didn't know they would like them that much
but I'm glad.
(P.S. as I'm writing this Mr. A is tattling that Monkey and Pumpkin just licked
their paints....sigh)

Mr. A with my brother in-law in the background.

Monkey with my other sister's boyfriend in the background.

Pumpkin.

One tradition in my family is every Christmas Eve we open some new Christmas jammies these are the boys from this year.  
We don't usually match but it's what they had in their sizes and they are so cute!


Christmas update coming soon :) I know I'm going a bit backwards but hey Christmas is a huge update!


Mommaraff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that your here :)