Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Friday, March 18, 2011

It's been busy but not much to report

I'm still working on getting a camera it's been a hard choice.  I've been to a couple of stores and so far there is nothing that I am comfortable with.  I am getting to the dangerous point of buying the next camera that I see.  Why?  Well because I have been doing so many things and I really wish to have a picture of it all!!  Like the day I saw my first coyote, when Pumpkin smashed his finger in the car door, when Pumpkin got his glasses, and many other moments that are zooming by me without being recorded ahhh!  Ok I've just almost talked myself into that first camera I see thing!  Tomorrow I will be going to town and definitely shopping around for one because Mr. A's birthday is on Saturday!  We are have a pirate themed party and he's so excited.  Sadly there probably won't be any of his friends there they have all but one said that they couldn't come so we'll see.  Whether or not anyone comes we will have a great time.  I bought the boys some swords, eye patches, handkerchiefs for their heads, compasses, and shhh it's a secret but I got Mr A a treasure chest :)  He will get to paint it himself it's the size of a basket ball so it's lightweight I figure he can put all his little treasures in it (boys always have some sort of treasure).

Have I told you yet about Pumpkins glasses? In case I didn't he got glasses for his lazy eye.  Apparently it's drifting because his eyes are so bad off and one is so much worse than the other that it was just turning off so that he could focus on seeing out of his better eye.  The glasses now take that strain off of him.  He may still have to go in for therapy we will know in about three months. 

I got my wedding ring fixed yeay!  One of my diamonds had fallen out so I took it in and got it repaired it was making me crazy to not be wearing it.  I'm very happy!

I still do not have a new car :( and I don't think that I will be getting one anytime soon.  They are to much money when it comes down to it.  I have seriously been considering fixing my old one...It will cost a lot of money to but at least it will go slower than just handing it all over at once right?  I know my logic doesn't make much sense but there ya go.

We went to the Celtic Faire out here.  It was so much fun.  We watched to jousting, did some shopping, a lot of walking, Mr A got to throw some axes at a giant piece of wood, we watched jugglers who also ate fire, and were pretty funny.  It really was a lot of fun and I can't wait to go again next year although I hope to volunteer next year because I love to be behind the scenes there.

I built my square foot gardens today yeay.  Ok ok so I messed up and they are not the right measurements shoot me but with hubby's help I think they turned out great especially for my first project since the ehhem clock/table thingy lol.  I am not a build it yourself person but I am working on it slowly.  I can't wait to show pics ahh camera!  We covered the bottome with chicken wire to keep out the gophers and on top of that is weed cloth then the dirt and plants and the grid must not forget the grid the book says.  Hubby says the grid is a stupid add on but I think that it makes it all look uniform and separates out what we put in there nicely so I'm happy with it.  We haven't had time yet to build the lids to keep out the rabbits and cats and any thing else that would love to nibble on our plants and seeds so we wrapped the outside in chicken wire and stapled the bottom to the boxes.  In a few days we will have the time we need to make the lids.

Well that's all I can think of right now.  I hope you are all having a good week :)

Noelle

2 comments:

  1. You have a busy life. I like to read about you doing things together. It makes for a happy family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so glad you like my blog it's nice to have readers I love to share what we have been doing! I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know that your here :)