Sun Kissed Sky

Sun Kissed Sky
The sunrise kissed clouds by our house

Friday, June 4, 2010

Life

We are working at figuring out the job situation and most of the panic is gone from the initial shock.  I have researched and researched trying to find different job opportunities  form working at home and working part time and new jobs for Brian and I think we will have this problem solved soon.


In other news I am looking forward to our camping trip this weekend we can't afford it but have had it planned for quite some time and quite frankly we could really use one last ho ha before we buckle down into new jobs and possible moving and just new life situations.  I really can't wait to get away even though I am only going about forty-five minutes to an hour away.

I am wondering when Brennen got old enough to reach my counter tops from the floor.  He was just reaching up and getting a soup bowl off the counter and I realize his time with us is going by so much fast than the time with Aidan he was watch for every new thing that changed and then Oen was sort of watched and now Brennen is doing what?  I didn't notice.  It's what I talked about before with the third child syndrome it's a true phenomenon. 

I am really addicted to podcasts yes podcasts is there a program for that?  Like AA because I would need it.  All day I just listen and download podcasts.  No matter what I'm doing.  If I'm doing dishes, driving, at the in laws, changing butts, or even giving baths.  So what podcasts am I listening to?  I'm glad you asked!  My favorite podcasts are Manic Mommies, The Parent Experiment, The Satellite Sisters, The Best of YouTube, The Coolest Stuff on the Planet, 2GodChicks, Adventures in Odyssey, Stuff You Should Know, Stuff They Don't Want You To Know, Stuff Mom Never Told You, Storynory (it's stories for children but I like to listen to them too), and so many more those are just a few of my favorites.  So what ones have I listened to that I did not like?  Once again glad you asked!  I was listening to Christian Comedy and I did not like maybe some people will but it's a man who sometimes speaks in a chipmunk speed up voice and then proceeds to sing silly songs with the tune of popular music.  I just did not think it was that funny.  I also had a bunch of books downloaded and was excited to listen to those while driving but I could stand the robot voice that was reading to me.  I was awful so unemotional and jerky I didn't make it through on chapter before I deleted all the books.  I am not into robot reading now I know.  I guess one of the readers not sure if its the apple or the kindle but one of them have the option of having it read to them and at first I was excited but then I heard that it's read with a robot voice now I haven't heard the voice but I am definitely not excited about that. 

Brain just came in the door he might be going blind in one eye.  The other night when we found out that Brian's hours were cut the toilet over flowed with #2 in it so we cleaned it up and he was mopping it with bleach when some splashed up into his eye.  So woot one more thing to add to the list lol

And that's just life.

1 comment:

  1. I am uber excited about camping too!!! We can't wait to see you guys and I really hope Brian's eye gets better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know that your here :)